Start a new topic

Awesome response for I'm Fearless/God's Got My Back tshirt.

I ordered it and was the one and only shirt I bought new to return to college at 51 with a 21 year gap with the college life.  I have had so many compliments on it from students and teachers alike; however the biggest news I'd like to share if how I presented a speech today in front of teacher and all the students.  I referred to my shirt as a time where I had transitioned from fearing life and all it involved for 3 years and now with God's strength and guidance I am Fearless and aimed attention at your shirt I was wearing.  Thanks so much for the wonderful messages for Christians to display their opinions, beliefs and Faith without opening their mouth.  Lily

jpg

Did you actually receive something from this company? I have been waiting 3 weeks and the tracking number they gave me is invalid with UPS and then the representative I spoke with contacted my post office, which is USPS..... So I am questioning this companies validity and ready to persue fraud

1 person likes this
Madison, I am in the same boat. They've created a ticket for me but nothing else... They didn't hesitate to take money first.. This is why I DON'T order online like this! I'm n9t a very happy camper!

Hi Madison, 

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for sports, fun and everything in between.

Our system shows that your package was delivered successfully by USPS on Oct 3 at 11:12 AM. If you have not received your package, we would be happy to look into it for you. UPS picks up your package from our manufacturer and send it to USPS. USPS then delivers it to your home.

We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

Hi Tricia,

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for sports, fun and everything in between.

Our system shows that your package was delivered successfully by USPS on Oct 21 at 11:43 AM. If you have not received your package, we would be happy to look into it for you.

We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

I am proud of you! I don't know the whole story but enough to understand the story behind it. What a great saying on your shirt! "I'm Fearless, God's Got My Back" I'm hoping they still have one left!

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to let you know that we still have our 'I'm Fearless, God's Got My Back' shirts for sale and it can be ordered here: https://canvus.com/gotmyback50. You can view all of our wonderful Faith shirts here: https://canvus.com/stores/faith.

Kind regards,

Laura

Thanks Laura!  You can be sure I will be purchasing more shirts, I want a hoodie next. I have always been a T-shirt girl and I really like the faith shirts because they aren't cheesy and they are attractive to boot. Thanks for a great product. I support small business. Kind regards to you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I have ordered 2 shirts for you guys and haven't heard NOTHING on either one! Can you please cantact me about them? By the way if anyway possible change to man mans xlarge so I will be able to wear them! We will soon be back to spring and if you've ever been to Louisiana, by then it's starting to get HOT!
I've ordered from them before with no problems. Very pleased
Login or Signup to post a comment