Start a new topic
Solved

6ZGNPGE7CZUH

I don't know what happened but this went to the wrong address. The zip code was wrong and UPS couldn't deliver so it was returned. Correct address is PO box 651 St George, UT 84791. Physical address is 605 West 150 South Circle St George, UT 84770. It is on its way back to you. My mother's name, Louise Lyon, is on it but it's a gift for me and my wife.

I received the shirt but it is way to big. I should have ordered s small. I also am not crazy about the color. I plan to return and indicated that yesterday afternoon 5/30 per canvus site. Have not received email instructions as how to proceed.
I'm disappointed. The color of the shirt is so pale that the white lettering does not stand out. I would like to exchange it for a darker colored shirt. What are the instructions for returns?
Is it possible to exchange the shirt for a darker color? If so, how do I go about returning it? To what address? Thank you.

Hi Phyllis,

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for faith, fun and everything in between.

We have sent you an email with more information to assist you further. Hope you have a blessed day!

We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

Login or Signup to post a comment