Start a new topic

Request a feature

Our clients drive our business. Help us build features that will help streamline your business and save you money. Tell us what you want us to build next and a compelling reason why.

I ordered a long sleeve t-shirt on Aug. 6, 2016 for $28.98 on my American Express. I received it today on Aug. 16, 2016. The shirt has bad yellow square around whole saying like someone pressed to hard with heating press to put saying on. I want a complete refund that is why I'm try to reach you same day I received package. Please let me know what I have to do to send this shirt back and get a refund. Thank you Shari Hanz

Hi Shari,

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for faith, fun and everything in between.

We are so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your new shirt and we would love to make it right. We have sent you an email with more information. Hope you have a great day!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

Hi I ordered a sweatshirt on January 4th and it said it will arrive by Janurary 14th. I put the tracking number in and it still says the 14th. It is now Janurary 19th and it still didn’t arrive...
Login or Signup to post a comment