Start a new topic

Top defective/ want to return

Hi my name is Shari Hanz. I ordered a long sleeve t- shirt saying "life with out Jesus is like a broken pencil " on Aug. 6, 2016. $28.98 cost. I received the shirt and all around the saying is yellow like when you press an emblem on a shirt and heat it to hot you burn the shirt. I put the on my American Express and would like a complete refund please. I also need to know how to get this back to you for my refund. It's Aug. 16. and I just received it and I'm writing to you the same day since you say we only have 60 days.

Hi Shari,

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for faith, fun and everything in between.

We are so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your new shirt and we would love to make it right. We have sent you an email with more information. Hope you have a great day!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

Hi I ordered 3 of the buckle up buttercup shirts. I like the shirts but have an issue with the pink one I would like to exchange it. As u can't see the writing on the shirt.

I need to exchange the shirt I received, it is not true to size, it is much smaller than a women's Large.  How do I do this? 

1 person likes this
So upset..you claim a return has to be made within 30 days..yet you give NO INFO on how to return items. Very dissatisfied with the shirt printed on back side of shirt..Buckleup buttercup...no phone information..so how does one contact this company..going to contact PayPal. They at least have someone to talk to

Hi Gay,

Thank you for using Canvus.com to fuel your passion for faith, fun and everything in between.

We are so sorry for the late reply. Our system shows that this design is intended to be printed on the back of the shirt and you can view the design here: https://canvus.com/buckle-up-buttercup

We have sent you an email with more information.

We appreciate avid fans like you and we are proud to provide quality items to wear with pride and passion!

Kind regards,

Laura

Login or Signup to post a comment